Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Unice Angus and Glen C Remund - Grandma EnaRa's Parents - Your Great Grandparents


I never had the chance to meet Grandpa Remund.  From what Dean has said and the stories that he tells I imagine Grandpa Remund to be a lot like Dean.  Quiet, wise and very hard working.  He was a jokester and loved his family.  I think dad looks a little his Grandpa too.  Grandpa owned most of the strawberry river up by the ranch until the DWR took it from him.  He ran cattle up there and was a great farmer.

Grandpa Remund was born in 1914 in Duchesne, UT and died in 1988 in Roosevelt UT

Grandma Unice was the nicest person I've ever met.  I loved to go visit with her.  She was so quiet and easy going.  She loved to go to the mountains.  She was a hard worker and never complained.  Dad use to love going to the ranch and stay with them.  He only got to a few times but he remembers them very well.





No comments:

Post a Comment