Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Elizabeth Mae Reynolds and Robert Thompson Lindsay - Grandpa Bob's Parents - Your Great Grandparents


Mae was born in 1915 in Boneta, UT and Died in 2000 in Roosevelt, UT
Bob was born in 1914 in Mt. Home, UT and died in 1995 in Roosevelt, UT.

I remember a few things about these two.  They argued constantly.  For fun.  They weren't really mad at each other but they loved to argue.  They would be arguing and Bob would look over and grin great big and chuckle and go back to arguing.  Mae did needlework.  Like embroidery.  I think she was really good at it too.

I remember being at Bob and EnaRa's for dinner and they would always come for dinner.  They were pretty fun.  They were quite old when I met them so I'm not sure what they were like when they were younger.  One other thing..  Grandma Rella and Grandma Mae knew each other growing up.  I think they were even friends a little.  Kids didn't drive around back then they rode horses so they didn't hang out but they visited when they did see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment