Wednesday, October 15, 2014

EnaRa Remund Lindsay - Your Grandma Lindsay

Grandma Carol, Dylan, Grandma EnaRa

Things that I think are cool about Grandma Lindsay - there is probably tons more but this is my blog.
She is a GREAT cook.  When I first started dating Dean I loved to come over and eat.  She can cook deer and elk meat better than anyone I've ever met.  She cooks basic foods but she cooks them extremely well.  She loves her grandkids ALOT and she is very proud of them no matter what they are doing.  She knows how to live simply and not extravagant.  I know that sounds easy but it's not.  I'm not sure if I know how to go without.  I usually find a way but she can simply go without.  She use to work for the school district as a secretary.  I worked in the office of THS as a senior and the lady that was the head secretary was always in awe of how smart and fast Grandma was when she worked there.  I think she worked there before she had kids.  One thing that I think is hilarious about grandma is that she has a long fuse but once she blows, it's bad.  Dad remember a sheep that kept getting out when he was young.  He got out a bunch one day.  She was so mad that she was going to beat it over the head with a 2X4 so dad was trying to hide it to protect it.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment